(RIGHT-CLICK HYPERLINK BELOW EACH CITATION TO ACCESS THE FULL PAPER)
- Moghaddam, Kaveh, Deepak Sethi, Thomas Weber and Jun Wu. 2014. ‘The Smirk of Emerging Market Firms: A Modification of the Dunning’s Typology of Internationalization Motivations.’ Journal of International Management, Volume 20, Issue 3, September 2014, Pages 359–374 JIM paper 2014 Final Print version
- Sethi, Deepak, Judge, W.Q. and Sun, Q. 2011. ‘FDI distribution within China: An integrative conceptual framework for analyzing intra-country FDI variations.’ Asia Pacific Journal of Management 28(2), pp. 325-352. APJM PAPER FINAL PRINT VERSION
- Sethi, Deepak, 2009. ‘Are Multinational Enterprises from the Emerging Economies Global or Regional?’ European Management Journal 27(5),pp. 356-365. EMJ paper Final print version
- Sethi, Deepak, 2009. ‘Climate change – International business competitiveness and geopolitical implications’*. Governance for Climate Security, Business Innovation, Social Change and National Security 1(1), pp. 268-271. (Invited article).
- Sethi, Deepak and Judge, W.Q. 2009. ‘Reappraising Liabilities of Foreignness within an Integrated Perspective of the Costs and Benefits of Doing Business Abroad’. International Business Review 18(4), pp. 404-416. IBR paper Final print version
- Parameswaran, R. and Deepak Sethi, 2008. ‘Distinguishing the Liability of Foreignness from Liability of Globalization’, Alliance Journal of Business Research 4 (1), pp. 1-23.
- Sethi, Deepak and Qian Sun, 2008. ‘An Integrative Conceptual Framework for Analyzing International Franchising Decisions’, Journal of International Business and Economics 8 (1), pp. 19-26.
- Sethi, Deepak, 2008. “An Interdisciplinary Geopolitical Perspective of International Business”
Paper submitted for the Special Issue of Journal of International Business Studies on “Conflict and International Business”. “An Interdisciplinary Geopolitical Perspective of International Business”
- Sethi, Deepak, 2007. ‘The Impact of Geopolitical Factors on International Business’, International Journal of Business Strategy, 7 (2), pp. 18-31.
- Phelan, S.E., Dalgic, T., Li, D. and Sethi, D. 2006. ‘The development of entrepreneurial networks: a necessary condition for international new ventures?’ Strategic Management Review, Vol. No. 1 (2006), pp. 1-21.
- Sethi, Deepak, 2006. ‘Synthesizing Diverse Perspectives on Organizational Diversity – A Review and Extension of the Literature’. Alliance Journal of Business Research, 2 (1), pp.49-59.
- Sethi, Deepak, Stephen E. Guisinger, Steven E. Phelan and David Berg, 2003 ‘Shift in Foreign Direct Investment Flows: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis’. Journal of International Business Studies, 34(4), pp. 315-326. JIBS FINAL print version
- Sethi, Deepak, 2003. ‘Liability of Foreignness to Competitive Advantage’*. Financial Times: Mastering Management Online, Issue 15, December 2003 (invited article).
- Sethi, Deepak and Stephen E. Guisinger, 2002. ‘Liability of Foreignness to Competitive Advantage: How Multinational Enterprises Cope with the International Business Environment’. Journal of International Management, 8 (3), pp. 223-240. JIM 2002 paper Final print version
- Sethi, Deepak, Stephen E. Guisinger, David L. Ford, and Steven E. Phelan, 2002. ‘Seeking Greener Pastures: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation into the Changing Trend of Foreign Direct Investment Flows in Response to Institutional and Strategic Factors’. International Business Review, 11 (6), pp. 685-705. IBR 2002 paper Final print version
- Sethi, Deepak and Dan Li, 2002. ‘Firm Capabilities to Keep Strategy in sync with the International Business Environment’. Southwest Review of International Business Research, 13, 2002 pp. 32-43.
- Sethi, Deepak, 2001. ‘Towards Greener Pastures: An Oligopolistic Rivalry-cum-Economic Liberalization Based Rationale for Transmigration of Investment Capital’. Southwest Review of International Business Research, 12, 2001, pp. 125-139.
- Sethi, Deepak, 2001. ‘Do Birds of a Feather Flock Together? An Analysis of Organizational Heterogeneity in the face of Conformity and Competitive Pressures’. Paper published in the ‘Proceedings’ of Southwest Academy of Management Conference, New Orleans, February 27-March 3, 2001, pp. 237-241.
- Sethi, Deepak, 1999. ‘India must defend its interests in Kashmir’. *Article published in the ‘Op-Ed’ section of the Dallas Morning News, July 10, 1999. Dallas Morning News article
- Sethi, Deepak, 1991. ‘Impact of the Internal Security Environment on our Armed Forces’, The Combat Journal, Vol.18 No. 2, 1991.
- Sethi, Deepak, 1987. ‘Erosion of Values: Another Viewpoint’, Artillery Journal, 1987.
- Sethi, Deepak, 1987. ‘Are We Merely a Supporting Arm?’ Artillery Journal, 1987.
- Sethi, Deepak, 1976. ‘Our Artillery Requirements for the Eighties’, Artillery Journal, 1976.
- My memoir “He Opens another Door” was published by Author-House in July 2013.
- My book, “Operation Jantar Mantar” was published in September 2015.
- My book, “Citizens and Soldiers Keeping India’s Tryst with Destiny – Paradigm for National Security and Resurgence” was published in USA in September 2018, and in India in November 2018.